- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. By accessing our site, you are consenting to us using cookies on your system. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This will prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies fall into any of four categories:
- Strictly necessary, which are required for the site’s essential functions to work properly.
- Performance cookies, which allow us to analyse how the site is used in order to improve it. These cookies contain no personal information that identifies a visitor, and all information collected is aggregated and therefore anonymous. By using our site, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- Functionality necessary, which allow the website to remember choices that you make, such as user name, language, etc. These cookies do not allow your browsing activity on other sites to be tracked by ComplyCube. When you choose to allow your browser to remember your login details, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- Targeting necessary, which are used to deliver adverts more relevant to the user and their interests. For logged in users, there are no ads served at all, so these cookies only apply to logged-out visitors.
CONTROL OVER COOKIES
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.