We are looking for a hands-on Head of Marketing who will be responsible for the ideation, planning, and execution of marketing strategies that will drive the adoption, engagement, and monetization of our digital KYC, IDV, and AML services.
As a proven marketer, you will drive results through performance-based marketing strategies and use a solid analytical feedback loop to adapt your growth campaigns and approach. You will work closely across all functions (Technology, Product, Sales, Marketing) to drive and execute strategies overall.
If you’re an experienced marketer with a proven track record and a commercially minded obsession with growing tech companies, we would love to hear from you.
- Define a marketing strategy.
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing plan including email marketing, events, paid and organic search, display, social media, and events.
- Develop Marketing Performance Indicators for essential stakeholders such as the executive and broader teams.
- Create and implement a robust, ROI-positive growth plan incorporating Account-Based and digital marketing.
- Conduct in-depth analysis using funnel and campaign data to identify potential opportunities and design campaigns for additional growth.
- Collaborate with Sales and Product teams to align Demand Generation with business objectives, including Account Based strategy and execution.
- Oversee the management of the Marketing technology stack in line with the business’s objectives.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
- Identify strong client stories and nurture advocacy relationships to create persuasive content that drives engagement and perceptions of value and impact.
- Collaborate seamlessly across all teams by leveraging excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Responsible for elevating and maintaining the brand, voice, and quality of our content strategy.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Proven MarTech expert.
- Data-driven, results-oriented marketer.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration abilities.
- 5+ years as a Senior Growth Marketer, Marketing Director, Head of Marketing, Growth Lead, or similar.
- Demonstrable results leading a team (internal and/or agencies) to develop and execute digital and event-driven demand generation.
- Experience with paid and organic search, display, and virtual and in-person events targeting personas.
- High energy creative thinker and problem solver, willing to take risks and able to problem solve real-time.
- Capable of working in a hybrid model with the office located in London.
- We’re remote-flexible, although we have a great London location for those who prefer it!
- Health & Dental Insurance.
- A MacBook.
- A pension scheme.
- Free access to mental health services
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.