Must-have: Right to work in the UK & London-based
At ComplyCube, we’re building trust at scale with our suite of digital KYC, IDV, and AML solutions. Our team is at the heart of this mission, and as we continue to grow, we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who will bring a blend of creativity, strategic drive, and a passion for video storytelling to our vibrant team.
This is an opportunity to be at the heart of our brand’s narrative and growth. You’ll collaborate with a group of sharp minds, contributing directly to projects that elevate our brand, forge meaningful client relationships, and drive our message to a global audience.
- Lead the end-to-end video production process, from ideation to post-production, ensuring content aligns with product positioning and brand voice.
- Coordinate, produce, and manage product-focused webinars, ensuring clear communication of product value propositions and features.
- Evaluate video and webinar performance metrics, deriving actionable insights to refine our video content strategies.
- Collaborate with the product team to craft and execute video-centric go-to-market plans for product launches.
- Identify potential growth areas and propose innovative video content strategies to amplify product adoption and market penetration.
- Work with other departments, such as product, sales, and business development, to ensure messaging alignment and leverage cross-functional insights.
- Stay current on the latest trends, tools, and best practices in video content production and product launch strategies.
- Drive experimentation, testing video formats and storytelling techniques, and iterating based on performance metrics to enhance engagement.
- Craft videos that address client needs and expedite the sales process.
- Develop compelling, targeted video campaigns to boost lead capture and nurture.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience in a video content creation role or relevant experience.
- Experience using the Adobe Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects, Animate, etc.).
- Experience in video production, editing, and animation.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- High level of creativity and a keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Capable of working in a hybrid model with the office located in London.
- We’re remote-flexible, although we have a great London location for those who prefer it!
- Health & Dental Insurance.
- A MacBook.
- A pension scheme.
- Free access to mental health services
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Include a portfolio or links to examples of your work.
- Salary Expectations.