The Content Marketing Team creates blog posts, guides, emails, customer stories, ad copy, and more to support marketing efforts for brand, demand generation, and product marketing.
The Content Marketing Producer will bring a unique blend of skills that span program management and editorial functions. This includes leading efforts to build scalable, resilient production systems, building web content and localization, managing relationships with freelance writers, orchestrating quarterly and annual planning and execution, and more.
You are equal parts problem solver, marketing producer, and project/program manager. You’re a strategic thinker who sees the forest for the trees and who cares about editorial integrity, ensuring rigorous editorial process and review, and making work with meaning. You’re constantly thinking of ways to further leverage that work, optimize processes, and collaborate better across a large and growing organization. You have a keen sense of your audience and how to best leverage various marketing channels. You understand performance metrics and how those metrics inform future content initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Build, own, and optimize workflows and processes. You will strategize and maintain systems for content production and maintenance, including editorial calendars, CMS integration, and integration with cross-functional teams’ systems.
- Work with other teams across marketing and adjacent teams to ensure collaboration and visibility, including long-term projects and cross-functional working groups. This includes creating project plans and timelines, roadmaps, proposals, and status communications
- Manage a team of external contractors producing user-facing content. This includes managing onboarding, assignments, production cycles, invoicing, and delivery of feedback
- Track content performance via dashboards, reporting out progress toward overall team goals
Who you are:
- 3+ years working in project and/or program management in a cross-functional capacity
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience working with content professionals (writers and editors)
- Experience working with and managing contractors
- Experience working with creative or design teams
- Experience integrating a new CMS and migrating a content library